- This site leaves tracking cookies for marketing purposes, and the visitor consents to use them if viewer continues to access its materials.
- I am using Google Analytics to help optimize my marketing strategy. I also have the WordPress plugin Jetpack installed for the same purpose.
- Exit the site if it makes you feel like it's invading your privacy.
- Use software to block tracking cookies and other trackers while surfing online to increase your privacy if you desire. Keep in mind that they might interfere with website functionality, including this site.
- You might also be able to block first party and third party cookies from within your web browser, but this might also cause content on websites as well as this one from not displaying correctly.
- Blocking cookies doesn't prevent ISP logs by websites, and your ISP can still see your browsing activities. Use a proxy server, especially a virtual private network (VPN) if this concerns you.
- I would also like to mention that the technology available to increase user privacy online may be illegal in some countries. If you are an international user living in a jurisdiction prohibiting such software and hardware, you will risk being arrested by your local authorities if you decide to bypass its filters.
Email Marketing/Security Disclosure
- I do not sell nor share subscribers' details.
- I am using GoDaddy Email Marketing for my email marketing campaigns. Subscribers can opt out any time.
- I also use Jetpack for my blog's email subscription service and the subscriber can opt out any time.
- I have SSL encryption for my site and plan to install other security measures later.
- GoDaddy verified this site's SSL certificate.
- McAfee SECURE certified this site as Certified Secure.
Affiliate Marketing Disclosure
- I have plans to sell others' products via affiliate marketing.
- I will list my current providers here when I do.
- These might include things of interest relevant to my niche market such as dietary supplements, informational products (eBooks, etc.), exercise equipment, etc.
- The products are going to be optional to buy in addition to my products and services. The customer's results from using these products may vary.
- Information on this site is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease or other condition nor substitute for the advice of a medical professional.
- Before starting an exercise program, it is highly recommended to consult with your doctor first to ensure a plan won't exacerbate any personal condition he or she may or may not know.
- Exercise can improve the health, fitness, and performance of individuals including those with "special conditions" (diabetes, asthma, etc.), but there are inherited risk factors, and the exerciser assumes responsibility for his or her decision to train.
Banned Substances Disclosure
- Athletes participating in sports that enforce a list of "banned substances" are responsible for complying with the listed prohibitions (which might include those established by government agencies) and any scheduled testing to compete and get legitimate credit for participation and rewards.
- The local dietary supplement industry may be "loosely" regulated. For example, in the United States, the FDA (Food and Drug Administration) enforces regulations on supplements, but do not scrutinize the process of manufacturing as much as food. Therefore, the possibility of "unlisted ingredients" can be possible.
- Be mindful of the consumption of dietary supplements. Athletes have tested positive for banned substances due to the adulteration of some products they were taking (unlisted ingredients not listed on the label).
- Do your research before consuming one type of supplement (ex. whey protein) and the manufacturer of a particular brand. Look for unbiased scientific research specific to the ingredients or product.
- Look for labels such as Informed Choice and others to verify purity (keep in mind this does not mean a product is free of unlisted ingredients).
Dietary Supplements Disclosure
- Dietary supplements are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.
- As warned in the Banned Substances Disclosure be mindful of the possibility of unlisted ingredients, including those prohibited by sports and government agencies in a product.